The Woman's Club of Safford as a member of the General Federation of Women’s Clubs is a local organization dedicated to community improvement by enhancing the lives of others through volunteer service.
We were Organized in 1913, and became Federated in 1915. In 1924 we became Incorporated with our Clubhouse Dedication in 1937. On May 12, 1988, our building was added to the National Register of Historical Places. Our club colors are Green & White with our club flower being the Narcissus.